Doing some housekeeping today on things. Just a quick heads up of whats been going on today:
- Git: The servers Git install has been updated to latest.
- Git: The servers Gogs install has been updated to latest.
- Git: The servers Gogs SQL settings/setup has been updated as needed for the latest version/install.
- Discord: Added a new channel 'Support' to separate general chat and support related chat.
- Discord: Added a new channel 'gitbot' where the Gogs Git service will now report all proper repositories information to Discord. (More info below.)
- Discord: Added a new category and channels for AshitaCast to discuss specific support and profile sharing for the plugin.
These repositories will report the following events to Discord now:
- Branch or tag created or deleted.
- Repository forked
- Issue opened, closed, reopened, edited, assigned, unassigned, label updated, label cleared, milestoned, or demilestoned.
- Issue comment created, edited, or deleted.
- Pull request opened, closed, reopened, edited, assigned, unassigned, label updated, label cleared, milestoned, demilestoned, or synchronized.
- Push to a repository.
- Release published in a repository.
Personal forks or private repos are not included in this change.