What is Crafty?
- Crafty is a light-weight in-game crafting assistant. It can help you craft items easily. Crafty makes use of Ashita's new UI system so no commands are needed. Simply click what you want and you're set!
- Crafty has two 'modes', a crafting mode and a learning mode.
Crafting Mode - When the crafting mode is enabled, Crafty will automatically craft the items you ask it to based on its learned list of recipes.
Learning Mode - When Crafty is set to learn mode, it will monitor for success crafts that you perform manually and store them for later use.
Crafty can also auto-disable itself when certain things happen, such as being moved by a GM or receiving an incoming whisper (by either a player or a GM).
- Usage of Crafty is very simple:
- Load crafty after downloading it via the '/load crafty' command.
- Set Crafty to 'Learn Mode' via the Mode dropdown box at the top of the UI window.
- Normally craft the items you wish for Crafty to learn.
- Set Crafty to 'Off' once you complete crafting the items you want Crafty to learn.
- Under the 'Known Recipes' list, drag the bars for the amount of each item you want Crafty to make.
- Change Crafty to 'Craft' mode and it will do the rest!
- /crafty - Toggles the UI window for Crafty.