Addon.dll missing

Having an issue with Ashita? Need some help setting things up? Ask for support here.
Mechachu

Addon.dll missing

Post by Mechachu » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:46 am

Hello! So I installed Ashita, and it was working great. The next day it had an update it would keep hanging up on. Finally that went through. Now every time I start Ashita, it tries to download addon.dll, never downloads anything and just skips to Starting with no error. There is no addon.dll file anywhere and I can't use addons. I've also tried reinstalling Ashita.

Any ideas?

edit: It's addons.dll with an s
Siushaga

Re: Addon.dll missing

Post by Siushaga » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:13 pm

The file I think should be inside of the Ashita\plugins folder, do you see an addons.dll in there? I don't think antivirus would cause problems, but maybe whitelist the directory Ashita runs from in case it is deleting it?
Mechachu

Post by Mechachu » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:40 am

It was in there! I copied it to the folder with the exe and they work now. Thank you.
atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:43 am

Addons.dll belongs in the /plugins/ folder. Make sure that you did not attempt to load it via the incorrect name since you mentioned 'Addon.dll' earlier.

Plugins should not be in the same folder as the exe. The only plugin with any type of exception to this is Servo due to the libzmq.dll, however Servero has been replaced with MultiSend.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s