Sch Stratagem

Discuss the development of Lua addons for Ashita v3 here.
MilatantRav

Sch Stratagem

Post by MilatantRav » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:59 pm

So Im looking to modify the recast addon to account for Sch Stratagems. I was talking with matrix and I want to do this clean and neat, so looking through the ADK Im not sure where a function to get job points or gifts is and would like some input on the best way to do it. I dont want to just take the total recast and divide it by x number and subtract from five unless that is the only way to do it.
atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Sch Stratagem

Post by atom0s » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:41 pm

You would need to use packets to get info like job points. And no idea what gifts are. >.> I haven't played since before Abyssea.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
MilatantRav

Post by MilatantRav » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Gifts are the added affect from gaining job points. For Sch once you have 550 the recast for stratagems is 33 secs
atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Recast should technically account for all of this stuff since the recast timers are from the server. Is there something specific not working properly about them? Things like haste/fast-cast/etc. should all be handled already since the timers are not calculated by the addon but read from the game's memory based on the timer information from the server.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
MilatantRav

Post by MilatantRav » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:22 pm

Stratagems are not shown when you use the sch JA. In game if you /recast parsimony it displays the recast of the spell and the current strat charge and the count down till you get another strat.
MilatantRav

Post by MilatantRav » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:27 pm

every Sch Ja shows as Penury even if you use something like Alacrity. But a separate timer is the total Stratagems and the count down until you get another. trying to make my less than clear post I made before easier for you to understand hat Im seeing