Findall

Share your finished and ready for use addons here.
Yunamahoutsukai
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:28 am

Findall

Post by Yunamahoutsukai » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 am

I have started porting the findall windower addon to Ashita.

The results can be found here:
https://gitlab.com/farmboy0/ashita-addons

You only need the findall folder.

NEWS:
The addon is now included in Ashita's addon list.
Last edited by Yunamahoutsukai on Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
atom0s
Site Admin
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 5:13 pm

Re: Findall

Post by atom0s » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Nice, thanks for working on things for Ashita! :) When you feel this is to a point where its production ready, let me know and we can get it setup to be in the Ashita launcher and auto-update etc.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
Yunamahoutsukai
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:28 am

Re: Findall

Post by Yunamahoutsukai » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:50 am

atom0s wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:15 pm
Nice, thanks for working on things for Ashita! :) When you feel this is to a point where its production ready, let me know and we can get it setup to be in the Ashita launcher and auto-update etc.
Will do. But first I want get rid of the TODO list.
paciokino
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:19 am

Re: Findall

Post by paciokino » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 am

The original findall searched across all mules tho right?
Yunamahoutsukai
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:28 am

Re: Findall

Post by Yunamahoutsukai » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:33 pm

paciokino wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 am
The original findall searched across all mules tho right?
As does this one.
paciokino
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:19 am

Re: Findall

Post by paciokino » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:22 am

Yunamahoutsukai wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:33 pm
paciokino wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:21 am
The original findall searched across all mules tho right?
As does this one.
Fixed by doing a /findall on all mules.
Yunamahoutsukai
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:28 am

Re: Findall

Post by Yunamahoutsukai » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:31 am

I think Ill try my first rollout.
Yunamahoutsukai
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:28 am

Re: Findall

Post by Yunamahoutsukai » Thu May 10, 2018 4:51 am

Sinnersslayer
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:48 am

Re: Findall

Post by Sinnersslayer » Sat May 12, 2018 1:11 am

LOVE this addon 'cos it also finds KIs for you.
Simple and fast way :)
Finbar
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Re: Findall

Post by Finbar » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:13 am

This was in my top 3 addons of Windower I've been missing. Thanks a ton! (LightLuggage is another I'd love.)

Does it search on other accounts as well, like the original findall? So far doesn't seem to work on my second account, but I'll give it some time.
Post Reply