If you're looking for a more granular way to execute commands in a repeated fashion, you're probably familiar with the repeat Lua addon, and it is terrible. I've decided to rewrite it in plugin form, with help from Atomos and Thorny.
Here is the primary list of features:
- Allows interval between commands (cycle time) to be in the order of milliseconds or fractions of a second instead of just whole seconds
- Allows for cycle time to have a randomized delay added before the next command is executed.
- Improved command parsing will accept single line commands as well as /execute <somescript.txt>.
- Repeater Command Listing: /rp, /repeat or /repeater are all valid:
- /rp [set|unset] [command] - Set or Unset command to be repeated.
- /rp [cycle] <number> - Number of milliseconds to wait before repeating.
- /rp [jitter] <number> - Specify max. random addition to cycle time. Default: 0
- /rp [start|stop] - Starts or Stops repeating of previously set command.
- /rp debug - Toggles debug prints messages.
Note: Jitter duration must be within 0s and 3600s (1ms to 3600000ms; 0 = disabled).
If you require a randomized interval between command executions, you can simply specify an additional amount of time, called jitter, to randomly be added to your cycle time:
Feel free to post any questions or issues.