New to Ashita and Asitacast

Talk about AshitaCast here. Need help with setting things up? Questions about how to do something? Post here.
Atigeve

New to Ashita and Asitacast

Post by Atigeve » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:14 pm

Ok do to some pc issues and Atom0s wonderfull fix to it, I will now be using Ashita and with it, Ashitacast. I had a full gearswap lua for warrior prior to this, and am trying to figure out how to get that same funtionality, or similar. So since i have Ragnarok, Ukonvasara, and Bravura, i switch between them depending on various circumstances so I like to be able to hit a toggle and change weapons on the fly, with that also changing sets, lets face it TP sets for Rag are different then Ukon, and Bravura will have different set ups then both as well. Is this possible? Im completely new and trying to learn all this quickly and kind ahave my head spining a bit, although I understand the basics i think. Im going to tey to be more clear in what im trying to do.

Ukonvasara default weapon with acc sets including WS acc sets

Command to switch to Rag that wil be a different TP set and acc sets with WS Acc

Command to do the same with Bravura as with Rag.

1 toggle to controll all 3 sets acc levels and 1 toggle to change the weapons and tp sets.
Thorny
Ashita Developer

Re: New to Ashita and Asitacast

Post by Thorny » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:11 pm

That is all possible with relatively little effort. You will have to read the example profiles(included in ashita/docs/ashitacast/sample xmls when you download the plugin) to get a starting point, as it's unlikely anyone has exactly what you want already made or wants to spend all the time making your XML for you.
Atigeve

Post by Atigeve » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:28 pm

No i get that, i dont want it done for me actually lol, i want to do it, its how i learn and i see how to set up the variable for acc sets, i just dont understand the weapon part (i see the pld example set up file with aegis and ochain but it doesnt make sense to me)
matix
Addon/Plugin Developer

Post by matix » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:53 am

you could do something like:

<equip set="TP-%eq_main-$TPSet" />

than you could have set names defined like

<set name="TP-Masamune-Acc">
<set name="TP-Masamune-Dmg">
<set name="TP-Dojikiri Yasutsuna-Omen1">

its usually not too much hassle to make some nested if's for each weapon as i see you did in your posted war xml, but it does let you condense rules a little bit