Multibox and others questions

Chat about the Ashita v3 project here.
pantafernando

Multibox and others questions

Post by pantafernando » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Good morning all

Recently i migrated from windower to ashita looking for a more stable plataform to play ffxi and i think ashita is being great to me so far, thanks for your work.

As im fairly new on ashita, i would like to make few question regarding to multiboxing commands.

1. Is there any way to send command to mules to interect with npc? For example i want to buy a ferry ticket, that would need to press enter, choose option then enter again. So, is there any way to send that "enter" command to mules without alt+tab?

2. When i use servo, unless one of the mules is /servo on (thats hes on /servo mysc) he cant use /servo sendto to a specific mule. Thats, if i do /servo sendto mule1 /heal, all mules will do /heal instead of just mule1. Is there any way to do that without the /servo on command?

3. Is there any way to exchange a certain quantity of items to npc? For example, trading 6 cells (3 x2) to vw entrance.

4. Is there any way to buy a certain quantity of items from npc (for example buying acherons shield)?

Sorry for that many question, thanks for the project.

Thanks in advance
atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Multibox and others questions

Post by atom0s » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:22 am

1. You can use Servo (plugin) to send commands and such to alt characters. You can send key presses as long as each instance has WindowerInput plugin loaded. Check out the old v2 wiki for the commands, they should be the same in v3:
http://ashita.atom0s.com/wiki/doku.php? ... dowerinput

2. Servo is meant to be setup as a single server, multiple clients setup. Meaning 1 character tells all the others what to do. The sendto command should only be sending it to the single character you tell it to though if done from the main "server" client.

3. Look at Bellhop (plugin) for this. I believe it will allow you to do this.

4. Possibly Bellhop but I am not sure for that one. Generally things like this are done by packets in private setups by people to buy things from npcs as fast as possible, such as things with limited stocks or set open/close times that are a race to be first to buy things.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
Dasva

Post by Dasva » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:44 pm

Way late but yes Bellhop does allow for text commands to be used to trade specific numbers to a targeted npc does not allow for buying. In fact I don't think there is any addon/plugin for dealing with no vendors like sparks npcs
sumguy

Post by sumguy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:50 pm

3. With Bellhop, you can use /tradeall BLAHBLAH* while targeting the NPC to trade everything to them. In this case, I believe only the maximum amount of possible cells will be traded. I use this command for dumping crystals on the moogle, waypoints, etc.

4. Anything like this is likely private. I haven't seen anything posted publicly. You can use Bellhop to /sellall Acheron* for swift sales, at least.
pantafernando

Post by pantafernando » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:43 pm

Hi.

I would like to do some more questions regarding multi box. Currently im making some scripts based in keypresses to auto some tasks like buying determined item and selling it.

1. Currently working on buying prize powders. At some point of purchase the npc ask you a number and open a different log to input a number. I tried using the straight number or sendkey number and neither worked. How can i use a keypress with different number (like i want the script write 696 in the log)?

2. Is there anyway to make the other account to have the same target of the main account? For example, the main account target a specific npc to sell. How can i make the second account to target that same specific npc?

Thanks in advance.
atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:11 am

Check out MultiSend to control multiple characters with 1:
http://git.ashita.atom0s.com/Plugins/MultiSend

You can make all characters target the same thing etc with it.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s