introduction, question

Chat about anything related to Ashita v2 here.
DarkwinxclubMai

introduction, question

Post by DarkwinxclubMai » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Hello everyone my name is Priscilla. Im really happy to find that their is still server that runs this game because playing blue mage is still my favoirt thing ever :) although it will take me forever to get the job unlocked again im happy to be able to do it so thank you admins for running a private server for this game.

Second i got a few questions
A. about the rules... I understand the no boting,cheating but can anyone simpleify the others for me so i cna understand them better "srry im a little slow and i guess kinda dumb"

B. About ground tomes any idea's why i cant use them same with 1st mission getting the broken magic thing from the gizmos not letting me see the scene for it.

C. About shops, Um this might sound dumb but i could have sworn weapon shop in windburst was suppose to sell swords "not finding any in the store so atm keeping with daggers"

D/ All blue magic works right?
atom0s
Site Admin

Re: introduction, question

Post by atom0s » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Ashita is not a private server, it is a third-party tool, similar to Windower, that allows the game to run windowed with the use of addons / plugins.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
DarkwinxclubMai

Post by DarkwinxclubMai » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:57 pm

oh okay my bad :P dont know what windower is either tbh this my first time using one for xi so in that case is it possible to use it for two diffrent privates?
atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:50 am

Yes, you can use Ashita on as many servers as you wish. Simply create a separate configuration file for each server you wish to connect to.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s