Deeps Logs

Having an issue with Ashita? Need some help setting things up? Ask for support here.
Arximiro

Deeps Logs

Post by Arximiro » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:47 pm

I was curious if Deeps logs are saved anywhere when you do a reset or if they are just lost into the abyss. I assume they are lost but I thought I'd give it a shot and ask.

While I'm here, does anyone know the full list of input commands? All I'm aware of is reset and report. Tried to find a command to save a log or to report only accuracy or WS damage but had no luck.
Hypnotoad

Re: Deeps Logs

Post by Hypnotoad » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Deeps records no log files.

Only commands are reset, report, and debug
Arximiro

Post by Arximiro » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:00 am

Damn. Thanks for the reply.

A couple of suggestions that would go a long way in making this plugin even more awesome.
-- A pause command for when someone needs to afk for a few minutes but the party keeps going. Really annoying when that happens but you want to save the integrity of the current parse.
-- A save command that would export the current numbers to a text file or something in a deeps folder.

K-parse is good for both of those things but it's not nearly as convenient to use as Deeps. I don't know how hard it would be to make those things a reality or if the developer will even see these suggestions, but it's worth a shot.
atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:51 am

The original developer is banned from Ashita in general so it is unlikely he will ever read your post let alone care to alter his plugin. Someone else is free to add things to it though as it is open source.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s