Resolution Problem

Having an issue with Ashita? Need some help setting things up? Ask for support here.
Rhaknockknock

Resolution Problem

Post by Rhaknockknock » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:06 pm

Hey!! i love the fact that i can play FFXI classic! Unfortunately im having problems... i laod the game from the Ashita launcher which i believe is correct because i created my character from there BUT none of the resolution options actually are fitting the screen :( 22mc57hq-p <--- thats the monitor im using and it should fit any of the options just fine except 4K of course lol. ive tried changing reso options in the Nasomi config and it doesnt work. My current resolution of the monitor is set to 1920 x 1080. Can someone please help with this so i can finally have a fit screen and i can play without having to kill my eyes by jackie chan squinting/ Not being able to see my health and just guessing with everything hahaha
atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Resolution Problem

Post by atom0s » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:38 pm

Sorry but Nasomi bundles an old version of our software which we do not support at all any longer. Ashita v3 is what we currently develop and support.
You will have to get help from their server staff/members, or you can try a different server such as Eden if you are looking for old school/classic FFXI.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s