Guildwork/FFXIAH Update

Having an issue with Ashita? Need some help setting things up? Ask for support here.
WolfeMasters

Guildwork/FFXIAH Update

Post by WolfeMasters » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:33 am

Has there been any update to getting Guildwork to update all account info to FFXIAH? I currently use Windower, as I never knew about Ashita until today. And it looks like there is strong support going on here, unlike Windower which seems to pretty much be dying off.

I was hoping that someone here had possibly found a way to make it work. I have not yet had the chance to download Ashita and check it out (stuck at work), but I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out.
atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Guildwork/FFXIAH Update

Post by atom0s » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:30 pm

While the plugin will push data to their servers, it is up to Rooks when things get processed. The plugin is just a wrapper around an exe they make that communicates with their site. So all the work on our end is finished/working, just that the data processing on their side doesn't happen often anymore.

Guildwork is basically dead, and FFXIAH is basically following in its path due to how both sites are admined.
I don't really blame Rooks for it though. His hands are tied in what he can/can't do to both sites.

He's also super busy IRL currently so he doesn't have much time to focus on either site, and of the two, FFXIAH gets more attention than Guildwork.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s